• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I bloomin love litter trained bunnies

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
and litter tray liners. took me 15 mins to totally clean out everything.
No point to this thread, just revelling in the joy of only having to replace litter tray fillings and newspaper.

I am almost there! I need three litter trays though, one each although they all use them all.:roll: I did trust them tonight to swap newspaper for a towel tonight in their upstairs bedroom! I hope they will not let me down!!

I am almost there! I need three litter trays though, one each although they all use them all.:roll: I did trust them tonight to swap newspaper for a towel tonight in their upstairs bedroom! I hope they will not let me down!!

I have 10 litter trays. Enough for a week of changes and then they all go up the allotment once a week and get emptied on the compost. :thumb: takes all the nastiness out of it. Change, dump, wash, done. :D

Aha, clever. I need three at once in the trios hutch.:roll: Last week I contacted the council for a second compost wheely bin. I have seven buns at the moment because of four fosters and one bin just wasn't coping! :lol::lol:

Aha, clever. I need three at once in the trios hutch.:roll: Last week I contacted the council for a second compost wheely bin. I have seven buns at the moment because of four fosters and one bin just wasn't coping! :lol::lol:

I bet! We have loads just with four. We've recently set up a new compost bin ubp there, already have two big ones, and we're planning another for my plot :shock:

We have two. A big rectangle one and a corner one.
Might get another one though to encourage le bunwun to roam around the room a bit more.

Back