• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Nails

lollipop1982

Alpha Buck
Not sure if i have put this in the right bit but one of my rabbits has lost a nail. how can i told which one has lost it and is this normal or do i need to take them vets. i have never had this happen before

any help appreciated please

Not sure if i have put this in the right bit but one of my rabbits has lost a nail. how can i told which one has lost it and is this normal or do i need to take them vets. i have never had this happen before

any help appreciated please

:wave:Do you mean that the paw is bleeding?

If there's no blood then its fine. This has happened to me before, once with Nutmeg and once with Mischa, with Mischa it bled a little but soon stopped. :)

i've keep checking all 5 rabbits and cant see any blood but was just worried as never expereicenced this before.

Will the nail grow back

My rabbit, Molly has lost two nails. It grows back, but usually smaller and at a weird angle. But when it comes to cutting it back, I try and cut it straight to get it growing in the right direction.

Back