• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wanted - nurse for eric

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
now he's decided that something hurts. scoffed his pellets, had some hay but hasn't eaten his veg. he's been flopping and rolling over.

i've managed to catch him for metacam but i'm just not well enough myself to spend the night checking on him or sleeping downstairs with him.

no idea whats caused this episode - unless its because i've been upstairs a lot in bed:?

wetched wabbit!!!

:( I'd nurse him if it wouldn't take me half the night to get there. :lol:

So sorry he's not well; knowing Eric it could well be the change in routine because of you not being well. :( (How many times did I use well in that sentence! :shock:)

How are you btw?

:( I'd nurse him if it wouldn't take me half the night to get there. :lol:

So sorry he's not well; knowing Eric it could well be the change in routine because of you not being well. :( (How many times did I use well in that sentence! :shock:)

How are you btw?

well,:lol:
that's probably what it is but he hasn't been alone as such - his company just hasn't been me. he did a fair few poops earlier but i noticed they were smaller so he's not been munching his hay whilst i've been away has he:?

i'm feeling:censored: thank you:) i've been up for longer tonight than i have in days though and i'm spacing the painkillers ok-ish to stop the pain coming back. as soon as they wear off though, my temperature either shoots up or i shake uncontrollably! never knows something strike so quickly and get so bad!!

Oh dear, that last thing you need if you're feeling that ill is a temperamental Eric :(

Hope you both feel better quickly x

thanks.

eric has eaten a tiny piece of narna so thats a start:)

i'm supposed to be going away next thursday for 3 nights and the buns are due in boarding. i really hope i feel better or we lose a lot of money:(

anyone want isle of wight festival tickets, ferry, hotel and bunny boarding package:roll::(

i'm supposed to be going away next thursday for 3 nights and the buns are due in boarding. i really hope i feel better or we lose a lot of money:(

anyone want isle of wight festival tickets, ferry, hotel and bunny boarding package:roll::(

Oh no! :( You still have a week - a lot can change; I really hope you don't miss out. :(

Oh no :( I do notice they pick up on changes in our routine. When I'm ill I can see the change in Nutmeg and Smudge.

Oh no :( I do notice they pick up on changes in our routine. When I'm ill I can see the change in Nutmeg and Smudge.

i try to keep everything as normal as poss for him - i even set my alarm yesterday morning to make sure i wasn't late feeding him. had to practically crawl back up to bed:oops:

he's been ok - til earlier tonight:?

Back