• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I see your bunnies poops?

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
With a penny or other coin as reference size?

Trying to figure out how 'normal' my buns poops are, would be much appreciated :wave:

5p piece??? or similar??Im not at home to take bunny poop pics!!!

Yep 5p would be fine also :D Just wanna get a good size reference to see if mine are healthy :D I can wait until whenever you get bored enough to take a pic :lol:!

P.S I need to get out more :shock:

Sorry its a 50p piece :wave:

SAM_3175.jpg

Last edited:
Some from today. They were just on the floor so could be either Grim or Smoo's. Next to a penny.

poo.jpg

My mom walked in on me holding up a 50p and a 1p to the screen. Next to a picture of poo. I think she's worried.

:oops:

But :D Thanks a lot, I'm less worried now. I thought mine were doing pathetically small poos, but they're not far off :D A tiny bit smaller than they should be, and a tiny bit darker, but getting there :D

Kayleighjennifer you have impressive poops!

And Jenova I love your poos just coz they belong to Grim&Smoo :love:

Oh poo! :( I can not get a good picture tonight, hubby is asleep so can not turn the light on and the pic I have taken do not do my babies poops any justice! :lol:

The ones on the right were 24hrs after a vicious bout of GI Stasis. The ones on the left are 3 days later after, while on a strict diet of only meadow hay and water.

DSC_7606.jpg

The perfect poo!

Well I like them anyway.

BusterandTululahPoo003.jpg

They are pretty perfect :shock: jealous!

The ones on the right were 24hrs after a vicious bout of GI Stasis. The ones on the left are 3 days later after, while on a strict diet of only meadow hay and water.

DSC_7606.jpg

Mine are somewhere in between those two - they eat hay, veg, herbs and pellets like mental but Tapla doesn't eat much hay. Nena's poop is more the left side and Taplas is more the right, except not as bad :/ They're more the size of the left one, but not as golden. Hm. :oops:

My mom walked in on me holding up a 50p and a 1p to the screen. Next to a picture of poo. I think she's worried.

:oops:

But :D Thanks a lot, I'm less worried now. I thought mine were doing pathetically small poos, but they're not far off :D A tiny bit smaller than they should be, and a tiny bit darker, but getting there :D

Kayleighjennifer you have impressive poops!

And Jenova I love your poos just coz they belong to Grim&Smoo :love:

Awww. Thank you. :)

Not sure whose they are as I bought hay Smoo did not approve of and so hers are a little darker at the moment. :lol:
And they've unlitter trained themselves... They are pooing where the litter tray in their old hutch used to be. Not in the litter tray in their new hutch and whole meter away. :roll: :lol:

Awww. Thank you. :)

Not sure whose they are as I bought hay Smoo did not approve of and so hers are a little darker at the moment. :lol:
And they've unlitter trained themselves... They are pooing where the litter tray in their old hutch used to be. Not in the litter tray in their new hutch and whole meter away. :roll: :lol:

Oh silly hoomin! Smoo does not approve of your offering :roll: And ofc they've untrained themselves, do you know how far that is!? Silly hoomin! They isn't gonna hop all that way! Poop-n-run :D

I made up for it by buying the tasty expensive hay today. :lo:

Fabulous, the expensive hay is way more fun to ignore than the cheaper hay :love:!

I bought mine speshul hay, with bits of rose n all pretty cute bits in. They refuse it. :roll:

Fabulous, the expensive hay is way more fun to ignore than the cheaper hay :love:!

I bought mine speshul hay, with bits of rose n all pretty cute bits in. They refuse it. :roll:

I have some Norfolk hay which they all go mad for. Even I think it smells tasty. It made her poos golden the last time I bought it. She didn't really touch the timothy hay. :roll:

Have you tried the one with marigolds in it? I think it's an excel one. That goes down well with my lot.

Back