• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zoidberg and Mary :-(

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
They have had another scuffle :cry::cry::cry:

They seem to have one once a week and we're at a loss as to figure out why. The first time they had one it was because we let them out too early, but the past 2 have been for no reason really.

I was wondering if anyone could think of any reason why this might be happening?

After their scuffle they are lovely, and right now Mary is grooming Zoid :-/

But there was fur everywhere when I went out to seperate them.... :cry:

I'm starting to get very stressed out :cry:

Estelle and Frankie had a set to a week or so ago.

Fur everywhere.

Me panicking..........................................

Now everything is back to normal.

Hang on in there. I feel certain that things will not do a rapid nose dive.

Some bonds are stronger than others.

Estelle loves Frankie but, nowhere near as much as Ambrose. They were soul mates.

A lovers tiff perhaps? Hopefully nothing more sinister than that.

Take care.

I feel your stress :( ive got 2 unbonded buns. They were a match made in heaven for 3 weeks then all hell broke loose and i havent beenable to re-bond them since. I dont have any advice but i hope it works out for your guys

Perhaps maybe you should step back and restrict them into their hutch for a week an increase space if all is going well

I can also understand your stress :(

Perhaps maybe you should step back and restrict them into their hutch for a week an increase space if all is going well

I can also understand your stress :(

Yeah i think that is what we're going to have to do :(

They can be so loving sometimes, but then they go and spoil it all :cry:

Just have to start over I guess, keep them in their hutch, then into a 4x4 run, and so on....

Yeah i think that is what we're going to have to do :(

They can be so loving sometimes, but then they go and spoil it all :cry:

Just have to start over I guess, keep them in their hutch, then into a 4x4 run, and so on....

Even bonded buns can have scuffles, so don't worry too much
:wave:

Not wishing to anthromorphosize...........excuse me if spelling is incorrect but,
as us humans use words to express our feelings, good and bad. Bunnies have to use their body language and as such no doubt scuffles do break out.

We all hope that harmony is soon restored. x

Not wishing to anthromorphosize...........excuse me if spelling is incorrect but,
as us humans use words to express our feelings, good and bad. Bunnies have to use their body language and as such no doubt scuffles do break out.

We all hope that harmony is soon restored. x

wow! What a word!

Thanks for the positive message, I am just such a worrier, I think they'll be okay, at times like this I question whether we are doing the right thing for zoid! I'm 99% sure we are of course! But you know how it is :(

wow! What a word!

Thanks for the positive message, I am just such a worrier, I think they'll be okay, at times like this I question whether we are doing the right thing for zoid! I'm 99% sure we are of course! But you know how it is :(

Anthropomorphize......that's the word!

I still question myself on a regular basis about my bunnies, past and present.

I think that by questioning ourselves and what we are doing, keeps us on our toes. Be it rather stressful at times.

My two are sat cuddled up on their settee in the conservatory!!!!!!

So long as there are many more good days than bad days, it's going to be okay.

Sleep tight.

Anthropomorphize......that's the word!

I still question myself on a regular basis about my bunnies, past and present.

I think that by questioning ourselves and what we are doing, keeps us on our toes. Be it rather stressful at times.

My two are sat cuddled up on their settee in the conservatory!!!!!!

So long as there are many more good days than bad days, it's going to be okay.

Sleep tight.

Thanks.:wave:

My two are sat cuddled up on the ground floor of their hutch! So go figure lol.

This was them when i went to put their cover down...

P1000549.jpg

:?:?

This morning they seemed okay, there was no fighting from what I could tell overnight. I haven't let them out of their hutch yet, will keep them in it for a few days I think. Just hope they can come through this stronger!

Are they both neutered?

How long have they been bonded together?

They are both neutered/spayed.

They've been together now 3 weeks. It seems to be a fight a week :(

Although their first fight was after 6 days, hten 7 days and i htink this one was 9 days.... so progress right?

Last edited:
It may have been a bit of heated humping? Marvin tugs Maisie's fur out whilst he's mounting her.

Might have been, but from what i could tell it wasn't :(

it just feels like i'm going round in circles with them :cry:

:( Ah hun you sound really dispondant, and I dont blame you, it must be so frustrating :evil:
Are either of them food possessive/aggressive? The only thing that ever causes a little argument between my pair Timmy and Mimi is if they try to steal food from eachothers mouth :roll:
Stick with it and Im sure they will settle in time :D:wave:

Back