• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey keeps jumping on the kitchen bench

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
OH has seen him jump right up from the floor :shock: he is such a bad bunny :no:

my dad says I should tie a brick around his neck to stop him, has anyone tried this technique? ;)

I hear putting him in a casserole dish with the lid on works!

Or a large frying pan :D

:lol:

OH has seen him jump right up from the floor :shock: he is such a bad bunny :no:

my dad says I should tie a brick around his neck to stop him, has anyone tried this technique? ;)

no, but if it works, let me know as i often have to drag essie off the kitchen table - she can jump high for a nethie:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: if he isn't bouncing on the bench he's throwing himself over the baby gate :roll: good thing I've got a spare zoozone 1 cage

My dad keeps suggesting a ball and chain, or hog tying Scamp's ankles. In fairness so far he has eaten the microwave cable, phone charger and cheese toasty maker which were supposedly 'safe' out of reach :roll:

My dad keeps suggesting a ball and chain, or hog tying Scamp's ankles. In fairness so far he has eaten the microwave cable, phone charger and cheese toasty maker which were supposedly 'safe' out of reach :roll:

:lol: I don't think I have a single wire in the house that hasn't been chewed and repaired. Nothing is safe

Back