• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

english rabbit

I believe its £45 to adopt a bun but obviously there's alot more to it than that with the home checks, jabs etc

Rabbits of different breeds will go together, if you're set on an English (Or a spotty lookalike) though I'm sure there will be a few in rescue

It's cheaper than buying one, vaccinating and neutering and waiting to be able to bond.:)

Yes sorry that didnt come across right, what i meant is getting a bun is more than just adopting the bun its self. Seeing a bun and saying i like that one doesnt always work when you have an exsisting bun, you need to character match as it were

Rabbits of different breeds will go together, if you're set on an English (Or a spotty lookalike) though I'm sure there will be a few in rescue

I agree.

We have two boys in our rescue who are blue butterflies (the butterfly being the standard English marking) but are not English, but standard uppy eared bunnies (actually, maneless lionheads), and I'm sure there will be plenty more around too.

Back