• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dianthus Barbatus- Sweet Williams

rachylou

Warren Veteran
My parents were given a bunch of these flowers for their Anniversary and I have not stopped worrying about them, they are in the kitchen/dinning room so no where near bunnies but I am paranoid that I have touched them and now I am so worried that my hair touched them, would it be dangerous if my hair did touch them then touched the bunnies?

Are you sure?
Does the same apply to onions? As a piece of onion touched my top so I am worried and feel like I should change my top?

Please dont worry the buns would have to eat an awful LOT to get poisoned.Touching will do no harm xxxx

Are you sure?
Does the same apply to onions? As a piece of onion touched my top so I am worried and feel like I should change my top?

Yes I'm sure.

As I said before, I wok with poisonous plants all day long, I go home and fuss my bunnies wearing the same clothes, they are not dead.

The amount of onion on your top won't be enough to hurt them even if they literally ate the piece of fabric it's on! (Although I hope they wont!)

Scamp likes to munch onion skin when he breaks into the veg rack. He only likes the crispy bits though :lol:

Yes I'm sure.

As I said before, I wok with poisonous plants all day long, I go home and fuss my bunnies wearing the same clothes, they are not dead.

The amount of onion on your top won't be enough to hurt them even if they literally ate the piece of fabric it's on! (Although I hope they wont!)

:lol: Given the chance they would!

Back