• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My next rabbit is going to be a conti

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi all
Ive just about had enough with the cats around my nieghbourhood theres that many my 2 rabbits cannot go in there own garden without being imediatly chased by cats, they live in the extention freerange so on nice dry days i open the door and they can please themselves. 6 weeks ago i sadly lost my dog and i think the cats know this now so my poor rabbits have to wait for me to supervise them out now, i have a medium cross breed and a netherland dwarf but mark my words i will be getting a continental giant as my next rabbit. sorry for the rant but i am so mad at how bad its got xxxxx

Try "fencing" off part of the garden with wire meshe so that the cats can't get near them? Depending upon how big your garden is you could seal the whole thing off with nice tall 5ft fences, 2ft mesh above that, then a "ceailing" of mesh. Make it the big stuff and only song birds can get in the garden, no cats or raptors.

yeah ive been thinking of all ways,my garden is quite big and the buns love racing round it i just feel its unfair they should be restricted i love to see them run round the whole garden, funny enough they dont really bother in the day its about 7pm they go out then you cant get them in :D

Back