• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my nans found 11 pics of my first bunny patch :-)

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i'm so happy! :D i don't have many pics of him and my nan came across some whilst having a sort out! 11!!! :D my mums bringing them round tomorrow for me. she was describing them and what he was upto (sat in a magazine rack on one! :lol:) and i had tears in my eyes. i miss him so so much. :(

can't wait to see them! :D:D:D

What a nice find :D I wish my parents had taken photos of my first bunny and piggy, no idea why they didn't!

aww how lovely :love: hope you will share with us on here :wave:

i don't have a scanner but i will try and take photos of the photos! :? :lol: he is gorgeous though, i know you would all love him! :love:

What a nice find :D I wish my parents had taken photos of my first bunny and piggy, no idea why they didn't!

we never took that many really. i don't know why. :( my nan took them when he stayed at her house when we went on holiday. he loved spending time with her. i remember the time because he was so happy to see us when we got back. :love: he was squeezing down the back of the settee at the time! :roll::lol::love:

i don't have a scanner but i will try and take photos of the photos! :? :lol: he is gorgeous though, i know you would all love him! :love:

we never took that many really. i don't know why. :( my nan took them when he stayed at her house when we went on holiday. he loved spending time with her. i remember the time because he was so happy to see us when we got back. :love: he was squeezing down the back of the settee at the time! :roll::lol::love:

i did that with some photos of when i met red rum, retook photo of photo, still came out ok :wave: canpt wait to see pics :love:

Hugs sweetheart. We all miss our first real bunnies. I've no actually good photos of my beloved Smudge, only fuzzy shots taken by an over enthusiastic girl (me).

i did that with some photos of when i met red rum, retook photo of photo, still came out ok :wave: canpt wait to see pics :love:

hopefully it will work ok then and i'll post them on here. :D

Hugs sweetheart. We all miss our first real bunnies. I've no actually good photos of my beloved Smudge, only fuzzy shots taken by an over enthusiastic girl (me).

:( i wish i had taken more pics. you never get over losing them though, it still hurts years and years later. but we have the memories of them. xxx

:( i wish i had taken more pics. you never get over losing them though, it still hurts years and years later. but we have the memories of them. xxx

Every time I think of Smudge I cry. He was a real fighter who survived being totally hand raised, attacked by vandals who burnt his testicles, moving house and his mam going to uni... He was so gentle and loving. I miss him every day, even called Ben Smudge once or twice since they are similar in some ways. Could be the son of my rabbits Smudge and Rag!

Every time I think of Smudge I cry. He was a real fighter who survived being totally hand raised, attacked by vandals who burnt his testicles, moving house and his mam going to uni... He was so gentle and loving. I miss him every day, even called Ben Smudge once or twice since they are similar in some ways. Could be the son of my rabbits Smudge and Rag!

he sounds like a very special bunny. i've lost a smudge aswell. hopefully they are all having fun at the bridge. hugs xxx

i've got them! :D looking at them made me really happy but some things made me really sad :( his tiny hutch :( but he always had a spotlessly clean water bottle so that's one thing i guess. he looks very slim. i just feel so guilty.

but.. it's nice to have more pics of him. he is so cute. my baby and best friend. i adored him.

i'll get the pics on here as soon as i can :)

Back