• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone in/near Penzance, Cornwall help asap?

chul

Staff member
I need someone to report a pet shop that has just got rabbits in. they appear a lot younger than 8 weeks old and have no hay and only a little straw. I'm not from round here and am only online on my phone so need help to report tje shop.

I need someone to report a pet shop that has just got rabbits in. they appear a lot younger than 8 weeks old and have no hay and only a little straw. I'm not from round here and am only online on my phone so need help to report tje shop.

which one hun give me a pm i lived there for 4 years and have friends and family their still :( that can report it

There is no Penwith Council any more, there is now Just one for the whole of Cornwall.....Dont get me started.
I live in Penzance. Was not aware anyware in town sold Rabbits. Where is the shop??

There is no Penwith Council any more, there is now Just one for the whole of Cornwall.....Dont get me started.
I live in Penzance. Was not aware anyware in town sold Rabbits. Where is the shop??

It was a small pet shop opposite the carpark near the harbour/water. If you want to check it out, please PM me and I will provide more info :wave:

yeah i found that out, it had been a while since i lived there yummy bunny you live in pz? i went to school in penzance. well i went to 2 of the schools there :lol:

Back