• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Horsham Harlequins - Pretty and Truly Scrumptious - U/D reserved

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from this thread. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=290792

Not yet renamed - waiting to see what they are like when they settle and will choose accordingly. New names for a new life.

More snaps taken this morning.

FirstMorning062.jpg

FirstMorning061.jpg

FirstMorning056.jpg

FirstMorning048.jpg

FirstMorning047.jpg

FirstMorning042.jpg

FirstMorning059.jpg

FirstMorning052.jpg

FirstMorning050.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww little munchkins, they are lovely,:love: I'm glad they're with someone who knows what they're doing and understands their behaviour isn't just for the sake of being 'aggressive', hope they'll chill out a bit & relax :D:love:

Awwww!!! They are so gorgeous! Look at them exploring their new surroundings! :love::love:

The first word that came in to my head when I saw their pics was "scrumptious", so erm, what about Truly and Scrumptious, like the lady in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? Just a thought. :lol:

Awwww!!! They are so gorgeous! Look at them exploring their new surroundings! :love::love:

The first word that came in to my head when I saw their pics was "scrumptious", so erm, what about Truly and Scrumptious, like the lady in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? Just a thought. :lol:

That's made me feel quite weird as I've just been speaking to a friend on the phone and one has already been named Pretty Truly Scrumptious (PTS) for short. How bizarre you should suggest that! Are you someone who believes in positive and universal forces by any chance? :D

Aww thats odd, in a good way! :D I believe in something, definitely positive forces. :)

Well the other one needs an equally fitting name then, how about Utterly Delicious?! :) Or something along those lines?

Last edited:
Aww thats odd, in a good way! :D I believe in something, definitely positive forces. :)

Well the other one needs an equally fitting name then, how about Utterly Delicious?! :) Or something along those lines?

Well having mulled it over with some friends who've been here to meet them, they are now going to be Miss Pretty Scrumptious and Miss Truly Scrumptious, So Pretty and Truly Scrumptious the PTS sisters :oops:

Well having mulled it over with some friends who've been here to meet them, they are now going to be Miss Pretty Scrumptious and Miss Truly Scrumptious, So Pretty and Truly Scrumptious the PTS sisters :oops:

Brilliant!! :love:

I wish I had a bigger garden to squeeze these two in to :love: (but I dont, which is getting more and more rubbish by the day :lol::lol:)

Back