• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Father in Law is Scared of Rabbits...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:

They popped round last night, for 10 minutes and he couldn't sit still, as B&G were free-ranging.

He doesnt like their twitchy noses, or the fact they can go from looking fast asleep/dead to 100mph in less than a second. He didnt like Ginger especially, as she's so interested in anything new or different. She jumped on the sofa, and he tried to get away from her, so i had to put them in the dog crate for a few minutes before they left.

I then scared him silly.....

"They sleep with their eyes open"

They left about 15 minutes later :lol:

:lol::lol: My OH is scared of the buns as well you have never seen anyone move so fast if they come near him. I mean how can a 5ft 10 man be scared of a fluffy cuddly bunny rabbit :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hubby won't hold the bunnies - they wriggle too much when he holds them (I'm sure they can smell his fear :lol:) and they always nip his clothes. They're little :angel: :angel: when I hold them though.

Neither of my parents can hold Spenser, but they are not scared of him. If I am out and they have to move him from hutch to run he goes in his carry box.

A few months ago my friend came to stay, along woth her friend who Ive never met before. My friend slept on the sofa and her friend slept on the floor, both were woken up every day by naughty bunnies! On the very last day of their visit my friends mate confessed she is absolutely terrified of rabbits and would have nightmares about them :lol: she especially hated it when shed wake up and one of them would be sitting there staring at her :lol:
What a bunch of pansys :roll:

Neither of my parents can hold Spenser, but they are not scared of him.

Hubby is only scared of them when I make him hold them. :lol::lol::lol: He's fine to look at them and feed them and talk silly to them though.

My mum used to scream and kick out if Thomas went anywhere near her :roll: She doesn't come in the house anymore. :lol:

What is so scary about bunnies!? I mean, what can they do to you!? :lol: :lol:

:lol: good way to cut someone's visit short though;)

one of my son's friends is scared of rabbits. he'd seen es in the garden and avoided her but when he and ds were sat on the futon having lunch and i put my head down the side of it to call eric for his lunch......:lol::lol: never seen a kid move so quickly:lol:

A few months ago my friend came to stay, along woth her friend who Ive never met before. My friend slept on the sofa and her friend slept on the floor, both were woken up every day by naughty bunnies! On the very last day of their visit my friends mate confessed she is absolutely terrified of rabbits and would have nightmares about them :lol: she especially hated it when shed wake up and one of them would be sitting there staring at her :lol:
What a bunch of pansys :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

The rabbit from the Twilight Zone is pretty scary. :shock:

I won't add a pic as it would give me nightmares! :oops:

rabbits-twilight.jpg

Back