• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you to......Shazzabunny!

Fionabun

Mama Doe
Hello,

I just want to say a massive thank you to Shazzabunny who is helping me out today. She is a very special lady.

My lovely boyfriend is celebrating his 40th birthday today and we have an exciting day planned in Edinburgh, nice meal, party, drinks, maybe some dancing and a nice hotel. He lives quite far away from me and we're meeting in Edinburgh this afternoon.

......this morning I found my bunny Sumi in GI stasis :(

He has had all of his meds, treatments, lying on his hot water bottle and is going to stay with his Aunty Sharon until I get back tomorrow. He hasn't been in stasis for ages and even got a full MOT and clean bill of health from the vet last week.

Vibes needed for my old bunny and a public thank you to wonderful Sharon for helping me out so that I don't have to cancel the birthday celebrations.

...mind you I'll still be worried sick about the wee fellow, but knowing he is in good care is just great.

Fiona xxx

Last edited:
Fiona, it was so lovely to see you! Sorry i blethered away so much, its just been so long! It was great to see you, and we must get a proper catch up soon!

Dont worry about wee Sumi, he seemed to be getting better by the time you left, and you have given me everything he needs should he need it. Im sure Nell will keep him company too. They are both such sweet bunnies, Nell is a nosey wee thing isnt she :love:.

Really no need to thank me, you have done more than enough for me and my bunnies before, im just glad to repay the favour!

Go, have a great time, dont worry about a thing, Sumi will be fine :love:

Aww... your bunnies always pick the worst times, don't they?! :shock: Sounds like Sumi is in great hands.

Sumi has been a good boy, he ate some treats (anything to make him eat) followed by a little bit of bananna, some grass, a couple of bits of hay, and he had a big drink.

Then he escaped his pen and spent a while running up and down the shed hallway and finally made a break for freedom on the grass. I figured the run would help break up any gass.

They are both such darling bunnies :love:

Back