• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Celebrating Molly

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
Two years ago today my wonderful Molly rabbit found me. When I caught her as a stray I had no idea what I was getting myself in for.

In this time, she has ruined many pairs of shoes, nipped my bum more times than I can count, dug several holes in mine and my parents lawns, and just generally been a monster.

She is always there, demanding attention and wanting her ears 'pulling'. My dad shouts 'Lugs' at her, and she comes running and puts her ears into your hand.

Her intelligence makes her a little terror, because she knows and understands absolutely everything! She is the most intelligent animal I have ever met.

Her Husbun, Brian, absolutely adores her and copies her every move.

We all love you Molly Moo, how on earth could we not!

cc373092.jpg

She sounds amazing and everything you said about her reminds me of my Max. How can you not love a wilful clever bunny like that :love::love::love:

Back