• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spent a blind fortune on bunny stuff today! lol

Wow that looks really great. I want that bed, would match the bunnies hutch throw. Well it use to be our bedroom throw. :lol:

Just spent about half an hour attempting to put the mesh on snowball's pen.

It didn't go well :oops::lol:

It's all curled from being rolled up, so I have had to put it on "rough" in the hopes it will straighten out and I can put it on properly tomorrow :lol::lol:

aggh mesh is evil to work with we have had to have 3 holding it straight and one cutting it to shape and nailing wood too it:lol: still curls up now :roll:

cant wait to see snowballs new accomodation ill bet he loves it :)

aggh mesh is evil to work with we have had to have 3 holding it straight and one cutting it to shape and nailing wood too it:lol: still curls up now :roll:

cant wait to see snowballs new accomodation ill bet he loves it :)

i think i am going to have to get some wood and try it that way, the gaps in the pen are 2 wide to hold the mesh taught :lol:

but it'll do for now, it's a mess, but better than a sheet over the top :)

i think i am going to have to get some wood and try it that way, the gaps in the pen are 2 wide to hold the mesh taught :lol:

but it'll do for now, it's a mess, but better than a sheet over the top :)

its evil stuff oh and wear gloves i shredded my rough man hands on it you have dainty lady hands dont go destroying them on that stuff...
as you can tell me and mesh dont get on...

why you delete it?

its evil stuff oh and wear gloves i shredded my rough man hands on it you have dainty lady hands dont go destroying them on that stuff...
as you can tell me and mesh dont get on...

why you delete it?

i cut my hand on it when i was in the shop :evil:

rough man hands :lol:

it's written on the post above yours :)

Back