• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay bales- Warwks/Midlands

Rachie

Mama Doe
Just trying to scout out a potential new supply of my bales!

The last time I went to my usual place (if you can call my infrequent visits usual) she was quite reluctant to let the hay go, she only allowed me a couple of bales as I said it was for my babbits!

Any ideas?

Dont know if its too far but one of the fosterers uses Chase Farm in Kenilworth which has nice hay :wave:

If you are in the Wythall/Earlswood area, you could try the farm off Fullford Hall Road. They do soft hay but their stalky stuff is loved by my pair and the fosters. They dont mind me having 3 bales for the bunnies and when I was there recently a lady appeared in a taxi for a bale :lol:

Gibbs bros nearly Honiley (kenilworth) :wave:

Can vouch for these although we call them the chuckle brothers, they are two brothers who run the place and all they do is grunt, they never smile:lol:

Anyway they have fantastic hay

Thank you :D

Will try my usual or see if I can convince OH to drive my car to Kenilworth :lol:

Back