• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6ft hutch and run needed

thumpersmum

Warren Scout
I need to get a 6ft hutch and run ASAP so cannot really buy online and wait for delivery.

Anyone know where I can get one from in or near Birmingham?

P@H do Orchard Manor which is a 6ft hutch, but no suitable runs. Most stores probably wont have them in stock, but its possible the larger ones will, or will be getting a delivery soon? Ours has more hutches coming in on Friday.

There are some online sites that do next day delivery, is this an option?

P@H do Orchard Manor which is a 6ft hutch, but no suitable runs. Most stores probably wont have them in stock, but its possible the larger ones will, or will be getting a delivery soon? Ours has more hutches coming in on Friday.

There are some online sites that do next day delivery, is this an option?

That may work, do you know who do next day?

Our local RSPCA branch and National Animal Welfare Trust sell an excellent 6ft hutch and run - maybe call your local and ask.

Ignore, looked them up and nothing available.

If you sign up to a trial of Amazon prime then any products which have the 'eligible for free delivery' would be sent out next day free of charge.

Last edited:
Thanks I'll see what I can find

A neighbour has bought a bunny for the kids and is using a tiny hutch they that they have been given. I'm trying to educate them and see if I can find a cheap but suitable hutch and run they could use.

Last edited:
Back