• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Inspector !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Morse inmorsigating in the sunshine this afternoon :D

005-14.jpg

006-13.jpg

008-11.jpg

009-11.jpg

011-11.jpg

012-9.jpg

014-9.jpg

015-12.jpg

016-8.jpg

018-3.jpg

020-4.jpg

022-3.jpg

027-3.jpg

029-3.jpg

033-5.jpg

034-2.jpg

035-3.jpg

019-6.jpg

002-33.jpg

Beautiful photos, your garden is looking wonderful.

Look Morse is talking to the wee fellow in a pot :love::love::love:

I had to laugh at the first pic, looks like Morse is tip toeing over the pebbles.

Love the square pots!!!

Morse looks like he is doing some thorough inmorstigating... what were his findings?

Wow, Morse. You really went over everything thoroughly. I trust you found the clues you were looking for? :D
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ha !! It's not my garden !! We are lucky enough to have use of a neighbours garden aswell. No plant would live for more than a day in my care :oops:

Big Libby was indoors :)

Ha !! It's not my garden !! We are lucky enough to have use of a neighbours garden aswell. No plant would live for more than a day in my care :oops:

Big Libby was indoors :)

:lol::lol: I was thinking you must have been gardening and not seen one side of your garden. Lovely planters.

Lovely photos :love: It's great to see Morse stretching up like that, don't see many photos of rexys periscoping.

I hope your neighbour's garden still has some flowers in it & Morse gets invited back :lol: My 2 would have trashed the place in seconds :roll:

Back