• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with identifying plants

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
My lovely nanny planted me a basket of things for the bunnies, problem is she doesnt know whats what. She knows its "mixed salad" so being me I wanted to double check its all safe for them to eat :)

same plant:
Plantsandshed002-1.jpg

Plantsandshed003-1.jpg

Plantsandshed004-1.jpg

think these are the same:

Plantsandshed005-1.jpg

Plantsandshed012-1.jpg

Plantsandshed006-1.jpg

Plantsandshed008-1.jpg

rocket maybee?:

Plantsandshed009-1.jpg

Plantsandshed010-1.jpg

Plantsandshed013-1.jpg

Plantsandshed011-1.jpg

Plantsandshed007-1.jpg

:wave:

The third and 4th one look like the same plant and I would think either oregano/marjoram or mint....a quick rub of the leaves between your fingers will tell you if its mint...if oregano or marjoram it should smell a little bit like any dried oregano you have in your cupboard.

Not so sure about the rest, sorry. I think the one you think is rocket is mizuna - see google images here: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

I'm not sure if its bunny safe - I think it is, but would check first.

The third and 4th one look like the same plant and I would think either oregano/marjoram or mint....a quick rub of the leaves between your fingers will tell you if its mint...if oregano or marjoram it should smell a little bit like any dried oregano you have in your cupboard.

Not so sure about the rest, sorry. I think the one you think is rocket is mizuna - see google images here: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

I'm not sure if its bunny safe - I think it is, but would check first.

thaanks that looks about right and is safe for bunnies :)

and by third and fourth im not sure what you mean :?:lol:

thaanks that looks about right and is safe for bunnies :)

and by third and fourth im not sure what you mean :?:lol:

I counted wrong, sorry, I meant 4th picture and 5th picture, they both look the same and they both look like oregano/marjoram (which are very closely related or maybe the same thing) or mint. :)

Back