• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picture of Oberon - as requested!

Pie

Warren Veteran
My poor little man - being beaten up by Pie all the time! But he has become such a sweet little guy. Shame he doesn't stay still at all for photos so most of them a pretty poor! :roll: :lol:

King of the...Igloo(!?)
DSC_8098-1.jpg

DSC_8095.jpg

Off exploring
DSC_7838.jpg

DSC_7834-1.jpg

"It tastes like warm plastic"
DSC_7679.jpg

Poor Obie showing off his bald patches on his face!
DSC_8134.jpg

Bunny belly! :love:
DSC_7913.jpg

Eating out of house and home - Oberon takes it literally
DSC_7650.jpg

"Wires! om nom nom!"
SL271815.jpg

"Greens!"
DSC_7557.jpg

"Is it safe to come out now!?"
DSC_7551.jpg

Oh wow he is really handsome. :love::love::love:

Is Oberon a Rex ?

And why do the girl bunnies always bully the boy bunnies ?

Yes, he's a mini rex (a very small one at that. He was born in a rescue and was the runt of the litter).

I know, more than 3 months down the line and still not bonded because Pie gets defensive and just bites him :( It's heartbreaking because he absolutely adores her!

Yes, he's a mini rex (a very small one at that. He was born in a rescue and was the runt of the litter).

I know, more than 3 months down the line and still not bonded because Pie gets defensive and just bites him :( It's heartbreaking because he absolutely adores her!

Poor Oberon. Maybe Pie likes being a single bunny. How can she turn down such a stunning man.

He's eyeing up that Nikon :shock: Hope he doesn't decide on a taste test :shock:

Oh he's already attempted. Luckily I was there to stop him at the time. But I tell you something - These rexes have bloomin expensive taste! :shock: :?

He's gorgeous, I love his name too :love: I always admire him in the pic in your signiture! :oops:

He's lovely! Don't think i've seen pictures of him before. :love:

I havent posted much of him, only got him in February and still trying to bond him with Pie :roll:
But I will have to take more piccies - if he ever chooses to stay still! :lol:

Oh he's already attempted. Luckily I was there to stop him at the time. But I tell you something - These rexes have bloomin expensive taste! :shock: :?

Oh god, you're not kidding. :roll:

He is beautiful, lovely to see him as I've been admiring him from your sig for a while :love: Fingers crossed Pie falls in love.

Back