• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent pictures of Pie (LOTS of pics)

Pie

Warren Veteran
Seen as I have over 30GB of photos of (mostly) Pie and never really post them I thought I would post a few - well, a lot! :oops: :D

"I luvs hay"
SL271824.jpg

Om nom nom
SL271827.jpg

Pies impression of a hermit crab :lol:
DSC_8100-1.jpg

"I'm looking cute because I just pee'd on very expensive Nikon Camera bag!"
DSC_8086.jpg

Off to the vets - She is so used to it she goes in there on her own!
DSC_8062-1.jpg

DSC_8061.jpg

Snoozy time
DSC_8049.jpg

Waiting for breakfast
DSC_7844.jpg

"I hear something...It sounds like the hay bag being opened!"
DSC_7847.jpg

"You didn't feed me quick enough. Therefore I 'helped' with stripping the wallpaper. Problem?"
DSC_8127.jpg

I love the hermit crab one!! :lol::lol:

Pie is way too cute. :love::love::love::love::love::love:

How has she been?

Better thanks. We have sorted out her diet, it's very limited but it's done wonders for her. Also, she only has 6 pellets a day and they HAVE to be soaked in water first otherwise it'll cause issues :roll:

Better thanks. We have sorted out her diet, it's very limited but it's done wonders for her. Also, she only has 6 pellets a day and they HAVE to be soaked in water first otherwise it'll cause issues :roll:

I'm glad she is doing good. I hope it continues. xx

Ahh, but there's already a book called Life of Pi! About a boy and jungle animals

But as far as I recollect, there were no rabbits in Life of Pi (I confess I gave up on that book about a third of the way through :oops:). It needs to be re-written, with RU's Pie as the central character. It would be a great improvement :)

But as far as I recollect, there were no rabbits in Life of Pi (I confess I gave up on that book about a third of the way through :oops:). It needs to be re-written, with RU's Pie as the central character. It would be a great improvement :)

Life of Pi is a great book. Maybe I should re-write it though! ;) :lol:

Back