• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you feed wagg bunny brunch???

zayna1

Warren Scout
So I've been reading about feeding pellets....and people are saying around 10-30 grams of pellets for a normal adult rabbit....On the bag of food I have (the only rabbit food I can access) it tells you to feed an adult rabbit 100-130g per day for a medium sized rabbit!!! Is this just stupidly labled? Or is it because the food is a low quality? I really want to change them over to something better quality, but I don't want to step foot back in to my p@h after a bad experience... and there's nowhere around me to buy rabbit food...:oops:

All pelletted foods recommend more than 'experience' would recommend. The label doesn't take into account how much hay they should eat, a long with what herbs/veggies you are feeding.

You need to find whats right for your bun, etc. ~1 eggcup full per day is a recommded amount. I feed a little over that, for my two, but i also give other things etc for health reasonings etc etc.

I used to feed wagg bunny brunch to my oldest rabbit, Riley. I found out it was very high in sugar and fat so I changed him over to Burgess Excel. He's a much healthier weight now as the bunny brunch was just fattening him up and doing him no good. Is it not possible for you to order online?

:shock: or maybe because it's a muesli mix? I didn't think it was bad because they have a lot to chew on, and generally eat it all up...

i hate p@h but my guys are on Burgess and i can only get it at p@h so i just do it.
eccles was on bunny brunch stuff and her teeth were manky because of it. sometimes we have to swallow our pride :(
or order offline:D

I don''t usually trust online retailers for food etc...not sure why...i just feel they might do something dodgy:oops: I don't feed them that much, I feed way less...i just read the lable and thought I wasn't feeding them enough!! :lol:

I don''t usually trust online retailers for food etc...not sure why...i just feel they might do something dodgy:oops: I don't feed them that much, I feed way less...i just read the lable and thought I wasn't feeding them enough!! :lol:

Maybe someone online can reccomend a trust worthy website where you can order from. Or post a thread asking people where they order their food from online.

ETA - https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/index.php the hay experts are really good and a lot of people have great experience with them.

i hate p@h but my guys are on Burgess and i can only get it at p@h so i just do it.
eccles was on bunny brunch stuff and her teeth were manky because of it. sometimes we have to swallow our pride :(
or order offline:D

I don't like going in there because of all the animals they have there...it makes me really sad...for some reason they keep all the bunnies and piggies right in the middle next to the food in a playpen sort of thing :( And loads of hammies and small animals in cages with plastic screens, literally smaller than a shoebox :( I think i'm going to do the online thing!! :D

I don't like going in there because of all the animals they have there...it makes me really sad...for some reason they keep all the bunnies and piggies right in the middle next to the food in a playpen sort of thing :( And loads of hammies and small animals in cages with plastic screens, literally smaller than a shoebox :( I think i'm going to do the online thing!! :D

id deffo go the online route :) think i may look into it actually dont know why i dont suppose its because i usually get their big bag just before they run out...
:lol:

hmm think ill go hay experts too and ill tell P@H why they have lost my custom..

Do you have an ASDA near by?

Wagg also do a good pellet food called Optimum, you can get that in ASDA.

I think a 2.5kg bag is about £3.50 but their 10kg sack is only around £12 so better value

i feed SS now used to be burgess, every bun is different on what they thrive on most and what suits one may not suit another, you can get wagg optimum from asda's

a good online website would be hay experts :wave:

Back