• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has been a VERY naughty boy!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I decided that whether he liked it or not, Spenser was going to give me a birthday cuddle. :love: I don't really approve of inflicting cuddles on bunnies who don't like it, but with all the things I do for that rabbit I really felt I deserved one today. Spenser disagreed. :roll: He wriggled and squiggled, and when I put him down I didn't manage to get the hutch door shut quickly enough. I had to chase him all round our garden, which is really quite big and goes round corners.

He is now taking his morning doze after his energetic morning.

Lol - I have had similar chasing experience with Lilly this morning, after her morning run about she did not want to go back to the hutch when it started to rain! Little monkey! Still we wouldnt want them any other way would we!

Happy Birthday by the way! :wave:

Hahaha. :lol::lol::lol:

Well, you did want a cuddle.... so it's only right you should pay for it.... big time. :lol::lol::lol:

Honestly Spenser :no:

Happy birthday and I hope Spenser will be a good boy for the rest of the day!

Back