• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does Science Selective come in 15kg bags??

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I've just seen the SS pellets on ebay, 15kg for what I'm paying for a 10kg bag. But do they even do 15kg bags or is it just a typo?

hmm well I contacted them and they say it is a 15kg bag :? 'they do a 5kg and a 15kg bag'. Will be kicking up a stink if it's wrong!

hmm well I contacted them and they say it is a 15kg bag :? 'they do a 5kg and a 15kg bag'. Will be kicking up a stink if it's wrong!

Be careful because SS don't do a 15kg bag, they do a 1.5 kg, a 3kg, a 5kg and 10 kg, they don't do bigger

Be careful because SS don't do a 15kg bag, they do a 1.5 kg, a 3kg, a 5kg and 10 kg, they don't do bigger

that's what I thought :? it says brand new sealed bag so if it as anything but a brand new sealed 15kg bag or a sealed 10kg and 5kg it will be going back!

that's what I thought :? it says brand new sealed bag so if it as anything but a brand new sealed 15kg bag or a sealed 10kg and 5kg it will be going back!

It depends what they mean by a brand new sealed bag too - it could well be a brand new bag that they've bought rather than a factory sealed bag iyswim.

Hi, I have just rung and spoken to my contact at SS and they have NEVER made a 15kg bag, they do it in the following sizes

350gr
1.5kg
3kg
5kg
10kg

I have given them the link to the ebay person advertsing the 15kg bag and they are going to look in to it and let me know

ETA: They have just emailed me with the following information

Just to confirm; we have definitely never packed Science Selective in any variety in 15kg bags – the largest available has always been 10kg.

Last edited:
Hi, I have just rung and spoken to my contact at SS and they have NEVER made a 15kg bag, they do it in the following sizes

350gr
1.5kg
3kg
5kg
10kg

I have given them the link to the ebay person advertsing the 15kg bag and they are going to look in to it and let me know

ETA: They have just emailed me with the following information

Just to confirm; we have definitely never packed Science Selective in any variety in 15kg bags – the largest available has always been 10kg.

Thank you so much hun :love: I think I will just cancel the order.

It is a business so should be factory sealed

Thank you so much hun :love: I think I will just cancel the order.

It is a business so should be factory sealed

I understand, I KNOW you won't get what they are advertising and I don't think you will get your money back either, I just don't want you to lose out

Nope but I know somepeople re-package food in different ammounts

ETA: If you're near Leeds I have quite a lot I could sell

Back