• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nutmeg nearly gave me a heart attack...

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
I'd left her in the conservatory to have a run about - there's nothing in there she could get into mischief with so shut the door and cooked tea. Went back through to get her and couldnt find her :shock::shock: Ishouted my OH through as he'd been out to the wheelie bin so thought she must have escaped, i was nearly in tears saying a cat will have got her etc - even he looked worried although he swore blind she was definitely in there when he;d come back in - then all of a sudden this pair of bunny ears pops up in the washing airer...she was swinging in my maternity trousers which were draped across the top two bars :lol::lol::lol: I've no idea how she got up there but once i'd got over the shock of thinking we'd lost her I had to see the funny side :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Such a mischievous bunny! You can see the mischief in her eyes!

Are there any recent pics of her ladyship? I needs a nutmeg fix :love::love::love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Such a mischievous bunny! You can see the mischief in her eyes!

Are there any recent pics of her ladyship? I needs a nutmeg fix :love::love::love::love::love:

Lol she definitely mischievious, i think nutter is a more appropriate name than Nutmeg :lol:

I promised to put some piccies on then we moved house but we've got this week off work so will definitely rummage out the camera and get some tomorrow - she's really grown :D

Back