• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO jackyshouse

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Zuma-4 months old
DSC03321.jpg

DSC03320.jpg

Pixel-4 months old
DSC03319.jpg

DSC03318.jpg

Poppet-8/10 weeks old
DSC03313.jpg

DSC03283.jpg

Jay,Eccles and Ruby my stunning little trio.
DSC03132.jpg

:love:
Arya and Sansa
DSC03593.jpg

DSC03575.jpg

Last but deffinately not least my stunning wee boars.
DSC03307.jpg

Last edited:
Awww they are lovely :love:7 bunnies and 2 piggies, are you bonding any of the other 4 at some point?

Awww they are lovely :love:7 bunnies and 2 piggies, are you bonding any of the other 4 at some point?

the 3 fluffy baby boys are from ruby who was pregnant when she came
she had 6 but we have been house vetting and rehoming scratchy and pixel just havent managed to go to new homes scratchy and Pixel both had homes lined up but i havent heard from pixels intended owner and scratchy, was let down due to needing grooming so much :roll:

but poppet and zuma will be spayed/nuetered and bonded in with the trio...
if Scratchy and pixel dont get intrest they will stay :)

the 3 fluffy baby boys are from ruby who was pregnant when she came
she had 6 but we have been house vetting and rehoming scratchy and pixel just havent managed to go to new homes scratchy and Pixel both had homes lined up but i havent heard from pixels intended owner and scratchy, was let down due to needing grooming so much :roll:

but poppet and zuma will be spayed/nuetered and bonded in with the trio...
if Scratchy and pixel dont get intrest they will stay :)

Awww I think I'd be tempted to neuter and bond them as a quad :lol: They are lovely :love:

Awww I think I'd be tempted to neuter and bond them as a quad :lol: They are lovely :love:
thats why i have come back to the forum i want to figure a few things out if i was to get them nutuered would they be ok bonding together, theres alot i want to find out before i consider it.
:)

@BYB, i know hun it certainly has improved but when shes straight on its visable only a slight tilt now though :D

thats why i have come back to the forum i want to figure a few things out if i was to get them nutuered would they be ok bonding together, theres alot i want to find out before i consider it.
:)

@BYB, i know hun it certainly has improved but when shes straight on its visable only a slight tilt now though :D

Great news. It was so noticeable when you first got her.

yeah patch is going in to be done in two weeks am really nervous for her.....ur buns are lovely and thanx for showing me them :love::love:

Back