• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup's turn for tummy ache...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
...why do buns pick bank holidays?????

Poor little fella. He's in an indoor pen at the moment, so that we can keep an eye on him.

He didn't eat his breakfast this morning, and was stretching out in a position that isn't normal for him, so we brought him in and he had a fleecy blankie cuddle, and some gripe water, and later on some peppermint tea.

He nibbled a couple of leaves, but that was all, and there weren't any poops, so we've just got from the vets. He had the usual injections, and has now been nosing at his hay, so hopefully will want to be eating properly again soon :)

The vet was most impressed with his zig zag moult line :lol:

2 bean leaves have now gone :)

No poops yet :(

Have moved him to the bedroom with a pen around the cage and left him there to settle down. I'll go in and join him in a bit :)

My Wee Man!!!!!:shock:
Tummy rubs and tons of love.xxxxx
Got a fridgeful of dandys......2hrs and 40 mins away....Grrrrrr!!!

Sorry I couldn't send vibes earlier - I was at the Brownie sausage sizzle. Get well soon Buttercup. :love:

Sounded nice!!

Sending lots of nomming vibes to Buttercup, i don't know, anything for a night in your room eh?! Hope the little chap is ok :wave:

He's eaten 4 dandelion leaves, 3 bean leaves, and a strawberry leaf.

No poops yet, but he is sleeping in his litter tray. I've tried to make him move around, but he was getting stroppy at me...I think he's tired. I certainly am!

Back