• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dog crate question if makes sense

cazzat1979

Warren Scout
Hope this makes sense,at the minute I have the run on the front and open the run door for Minnie to get in and out aand I clean the crate via the side door,but I want to postion the crate a diffrent way but it would mean the side door is against the wall and I need to get into it,would it be ok to basicly just turn the whole crate over make the top the bottom etc then the door wld b where I need it!! Lol that's long winded xx

With some dog crates you can, with a bit of effort and some pliers take the ends off and swap them round, that's what we did when the doors were in the wrong place.

With some dog crates you can, with a bit of effort and some pliers take the ends off and swap them round, that's what we did when the doors were in the wrong place.

Agree.

Dont turn it upside down, its designed that way, but you can easily take the two folding ends off using nothing but a pair of pliers and a screwdriver and then swap and re-secure using the pliers :wave:

We did it here.

Now i've moved it and need to change it round the other way again :lol: :roll:

Back