• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Rabbit

meadowsweet

Mama Doe
Seven of our rabbits our out in the garden in their runs this afternoon.
I keep looking out to check on them and see what mischief is going on.
Earlier I thought I could see a baby rabbit in Perry and Clover's run with them, when I looked again realised it was a baby rabbit in the garden sitting the other side of their run, of course when I went outside it had dissapeared.
Then I looked again a short time afterwards and there he was again,this time I had my camera ready and I got him before he headed into the flower beds.
I then have sat for ages quietly in the corner of the garden to see if he would come out again or I could get one of our rabbits doing binkies which of course they were doing all the time when I didn't have the camera ready.
Guess as soon as I go back inside the baby rabbit and mine will start doing binkies :lol:
bb.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb1.jpg

I know that we are sounded by wildlife here but its the fact the twice I have caught him out next to my bunnies in their runs thats unusual.
Hope he still has a mummy bun to look after him:love:

Back