• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just read a thread about french lops...

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
And all I can say is **** :) I love Donny to bits ^^ And at the moment he is in 4ft long, 3ft wide double hutch attached to a run. It was a rush buy with what little money I had then :( but it's quite high so I was happy with him in it because he can stand up in it :) He also has a 7ft x 4ft run attached and has 24/7 access (unless he is being moved because he has devoured the grass and is practically eating mud lol...)

Back to that thread though. 4.5kg :shock: my god lol ^^ Poppy was over weight according to the vets at 3.2kg so :shock: I thought boys could be neutered at 4/5 months and he's 4 and a half now, but my vets don't neuter until 6 months so I'm waiting patiently :shock: And now I have a (part-time) job I was saving for a more powerful computer (I'm a sad gamer in my spare time ;) haha :lol:) Instead of that, I'm saving for a playhouse for them both. Now Poppy is EATING BY HERSELF which is FANTTAASSTIICC because my mom said she doesn't have to be pts! I wouldn't have let it happen though :( But she's eating by herself, using the litter tray (which was impossible to get her to do after nearly 4 years of trying ...) She can be spayed and everything will be perfect! I just think she's enjoying it a lot more being inside! Even though she'll have to have her teeth done every so often :( But if she's with Donny then I think it won't be like keeping her on her own anymore :) She does love her bedtime fusses though :D When she's wide awake at midnight making a menace of herself :roll: lol :lol:

Everything is looking good though :D And hopefully I'll have a playhouse by the time Donny gets any bigger... :lol: He's the same size as Poppy (4) at 4 1/2 months.. :shock: His daddy was big thouggh.. And his mommy. Dad - French Lop and Mom - Lionhead. They were going to be sold in our local garden centre but my sisters friends dad owns it and I got him half price which sounds terrible but any rescue for us is too far :'( They are really nice people.. even though Donny and one of his very lionhead'ed sisters were going to be pts because noone wanted Donny and his sister had a bad eye. But when I went to theirs, the sister was gone (eye was sorted and was in the garden centre) and Donny was waiting for me to pick him up. It was a case of, if we didn't go and get him on that day, when her dad got back he was going to the vets ... Apparently he wasn't 'shop worthy' either :shock: Even my mom got upset, so we had to have him. And in 2 months he's grown into a very handsome man :rabbit2:

So I'm on the lookout for nice big playhouses ^^ I'm so excited :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Back