• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very excited, can't wait til saturday :D pic post 5

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
Am off to tameside rescue in manchester to meet a rabbit called bubbles and see if she will be a good match to become snowball's wifebun :D

She is gorgeous :love:
Since I saw her posted on here, I can't help it, I keep going back to look at her picture :oops::love:

I can't wait to meet her, am so so so excited :)

Hoping that the visit goes well, that bubbles likes me, elaine likes me and bubbles will be able to come home with me in the not too distant future :D

Eeeeek :)

Last edited:
this is her
SAM_0532.jpg

picture taken from
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4623022

She said it was but give her a bell :D

Sorry :oops:
Just rang (quick off the mark me ;)) got to ring back at 12.30 because elaine is busy with someone at the minute :)

Also, I noticed, there is nowhere on the website with an address and I can't find it on google either. Do you have the address or do I need to ask for it? :)

Sorry :oops:
Just rang (quick off the mark me ;)) got to ring back at 12.30 because elaine is busy with someone at the minute :)

Also, I noticed, there is nowhere on the website with an address and I can't find it on google either. Do you have the address or do I need to ask for it? :)

Good point my mum has it somewhere but would be easier if you ask for it. A lot of rescues dont have their address on the site to stop people dumping animals on them :(

Good point my mum has it somewhere but would be easier if you ask for it. A lot of rescues dont have their address on the site to stop people dumping animals on them :(

Cool, shall ask her for it when I ring back :)

It's so sad that people do things like that :(

Back