• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new group of 8 -bonding pics

MichG

Mama Doe
As promised!!

Can you count all 8?
It makes me laugh, they have a whole 7x5 shed and they all cram into the litter tray!

IMG00520-20110529-1922.jpg

Some grooming
IMG00508-20110529-1907.jpg

Bunny bums
IMG00507-20110529-1905.jpg

Dead bunny flobs
IMG00505-20110529-1904.jpg

Squish up please
IMG00521-20110529-1922.jpg

Wat u lookin at?
IMG00497-20110529-1901.jpg

My new bonded pair :love:
IMG00479-20110528-0952.jpg

Wow well done, I've always imagined larger bondings would be easier what do you think? They seem very relaxed - very jealous I'd love that one day :love:

Wow they look brilliant together :love:

One day I'll pluck up the courage to bond some of mine into a big group....were yours in pairs before?

oh that's great! So cute how they're all sat in the litter tray :lol:

and can I spot a spotty lionhead in there? :love:

Wow they look brilliant together :love:

One day I'll pluck up the courage to bond some of mine into a big group....were yours in pairs before?

I bonded a trio, 2 pairs and a single.

And yes there is a spotty(ish) lion head x in there, she is huge and fluffy!
I love them as a big group, best descision ever to put them together, in a few months time I am going to add in my pair when the youngest is a bit bigger (I tried putting them all together but she kept getting squished)

I bonded a trio, 2 pairs and a single.

And yes there is a spotty(ish) lion head x in there, she is huge and fluffy!
I love them as a big group, best descision ever to put them together, in a few months time I am going to add in my pair when the youngest is a bit bigger (I tried putting them all together but she kept getting squished)

Was it easy to bond them all? Whats the male/female ratio?

Was it easy to bond them all? Whats the male/female ratio?

Surprisingly so! The only small fight we had was when OH thought it would be a good idea to let them out into the run :roll: they went together like a dream! Think I was lucky! I have 4 males and 4 females all neutered apart from the smallest girl who is only 3 months old.

Surprisingly so! The only small fight we had was when OH thought it would be a good idea to let them out into the run :roll: they went together like a dream! Think I was lucky! I have 4 males and 4 females all neutered apart from the smallest girl who is only 3 months old.

hmmmmm............ *wonders if she has the courage to try:lol:*

There has now been a bit of fighting between the most dominant males. Fur everywhere! No blood so just kinda letting them get on with it...

Back