• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smudge, to medicate or not to medicate? (it's alright, false alarm!)

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Smudge has been tucking into his pellets tonight with his normal gusto until the last two, he just will NOT eat them. He's since taken a crunchie off me but does not want these two remaining pellets, quite unusual for him.

I have some Metacam and Maxolon in the event of stasis, it wouldn't hurt to give him that in case it is the start would it? He's not acting like he does in stasis, he's currently flopped under my desk which is usual behaviour for him.

Last edited:
:lol: glad he's finished them off! Mine can sometimes be a complete piggy and eat them all in one go, but normally he's sensible and leaves a few for later :)

Pfft he knew how to get a crunchie out of you :lol:
then once he had the crunchie, why would he want the smelly old pellets? :lol:

:lol: glad he's finished them off! Mine can sometimes be a complete piggy and eat them all in one go, but normally he's sensible and leaves a few for later :)

Oh mine always eat them all straight away, no leaving for later here :lol: probably cos they know their other half will eat them!

Pfft he knew how to get a crunchie out of you :lol:
then once he had the crunchie, why would he want the smelly old pellets? :lol:

I hadn't even thought of that :lol: he is extremely smart, much too smart for his own good. :roll::lol:

Back