• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What pellets do you feed you buns on??

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
I feed mine on excel or p@H pellets depends whats on offer, tho Matilda and Gracie always have excell juniour/dwarf pellets but whn Gracie is older she will switch to the normal pellets

just wondering what you guys feed yours?

Excel for all of mine, Nutmegs on Junior nuggets at the moment but will get switched onto the adult version in a couple of months.

Excel for all of mine, Nutmegs on Junior nuggets at the moment but will get switched onto the adult version in a couple of months.

whatage are u switching to adult version? My Gracie is 9 weeks atm and obviously still on juniour, not sure when to switch im guessing over 12 weeks

whatage are u switching to adult version? My Gracie is 9 weeks atm and obviously still on juniour, not sure when to switch im guessing over 12 weeks

Well on the adult packet it says suitable from 16 weeks so i'd keep Gracie on Junior for about 4 months :wave:

pets at Home adult complete pellets, but I'm trying to switch over to Burgess Excel pellets and pellets with Oregano, as they appear to have a higher fibre content.

Back