• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is the WEIRDEST food your bunny has pinched and eaten ?

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Following on from another thread where a bunny had pinched bacon. Also know someones bunny who has pinched cheese. Once saw on here someones bunny who jumped onto a table and nibbled chinese take away chicken balls. :shock:

We're actually convinced Raisin is part dog, he'll sit under the table as we eat waiting for food to drop!

He's nicked bacon, toast, niknaks, jaffa cakes, biscuits. Although his real favourite treat is electrical cables and carpet! :no:

We're actually convinced Raisin is part dog, he'll sit under the table as we eat waiting for food to drop!

He's nicked bacon, toast, niknaks, jaffa cakes, biscuits. Although his real favourite treat is electrical cables and carpet! :no:

He is one greedy boy.

Loki once threw a whole tray of cupcakes onto the floor and started munching on the icing before we had to drag him off it. He's also partial to sticking his entire head into a cup to get the very bottom dregs of tea. Either that or he picks it up by the handle and throws it, then drinks it from the floor. Tbh, I think he just prefers throwing stuff..

Loki once threw a whole tray of cupcakes onto the floor and started munching on the icing before we had to drag him off it. He's also partial to sticking his entire head into a cup to get the very bottom dregs of tea. Either that or he picks it up by the handle and throws it, then drinks it from the floor. Tbh, I think he just prefers throwing stuff..

:lol::lol: naughty bun

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol: funny bunny :love::love:

Yesterday Mischief decided to scoff a whole after-eight, including paper :roll::lol: She also enjoys eating the rubber ends of the dustpan and anything else that's rubber/foam :roll:
Trouble's pretty good, can't think of anything strange he's eaten :)

eric has snaffled part of a rich tea biscuit and once ate a piece of ribbon - he usually prefers wire and wood though.

esme will eat anything given half a chance - a few times i've had to shoo her out of the piggies food tub.....

I heard all this nomming under my bed, looked down and there was Hazel half the way through one of my starburst :lol:

:lol::lol: bless!! they don't half get a naughty glint in their eye when they're eating something they shouldnt :lol: :love::love:

Grim once ate an entire iced finger. Left the icing. It was sealed in a packet. Oh, he has no front teeth. :shock:

Smoo was the once that ate cheese. :shock:

Cheech, my chinchilla once ate the head off a gummy bear and got obsessed with coltsfoot.

Yesterday Mischief decided to scoff a whole after-eight, including paper :roll::lol: She also enjoys eating the rubber ends of the dustpan and anything else that's rubber/foam :roll:
Trouble's pretty good, can't think of anything strange he's eaten :)

:shock: bleurgh a whole one. What strange bunnies there are. :lol:

Grim once ate an entire iced finger. Left the icing. It was sealed in a packet. Oh, he has no front teeth. :shock:

Smoo was the once that ate cheese. :shock:

Cheech, my chinchilla once ate the head off a gummy bear and got obsessed with coltsfoot.

:lol::lol: Love the way he left the icing.

What is coltsfoot ?

an empty raisin box from the bin :lol:
a jam sandwich ..well she tried I didn't allow it.
Brian used to try steal quality streets I used to run around the house trying to get them off him.
Lola likes Bagels apparently.

Back