• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best cat deterant

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
HI ALL
I am desperate here my buns have the run of my garden(there garden) but there are so many bloody cats round here i cant rest when they are out and rightly so as after a few minutes of being out theres a cat prowling close by does anyone know of any good cat repelants and to top it all the silly neighbour who has 3 cats has just had 2 tiny rabbits and i have seen them in the garden with the cat inches away from the baby rabbit so thats more to stress about:evil:

As a cat owner,I would be happy to have my cats sprayed with water if unwanted in garden.
Other than that, nothing else.:wave:

if it's repeat offenders definitely try spraying water as they'll learn that happens if they come in your garden and avoid it.

other than that, I believe citrus is a good repellent, and cat spikes on fences.

Iave 6 soon to be 8 cats and 6 rabbits, most of them get along,occasionally the cats will chase the rabbits but no harm done! they never hurt them, i don't se why rabbits and cats cannot get along:/ you could ty water but most time it won't stop them reli x

Nothing I've found has worked on the blasted things so I'll watch this thread to see if anything gets suggested I've not tried.

Thinking about borrowing a komodo dragon from London zoo.

Back