• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time for a fluffy bum update

Hessen

Banned
p4190806.jpg

024xk.jpg

pa010178.jpg

They've not gone near them! They don't really dig at things, and the cushions are too high for them to jump up on. Although Raisin did try and steal my marmalade on toast earlier!

:shock: marmalade on toast. Bet Raisin would have hated the taste of citrus rind.

My 2 have no interest either in the sofa or sofa chairs.

:love::love::love:

They're a little tinier than I imagined them to be (we have one of those wooden stools so it helps put their size in perspective.)

:love::love::love:

They're a little tinier than I imagined them to be (we have one of those wooden stools so it helps put their size in perspective.)

They seem to change size regularly. It's weird to explain but some days they look huge, others they look tiny and compact.

They both fantastic bunnies, I love their wee faces.:D I'd love to give them both a kiss but if they're anything like my pair they'll turn tail and run.

It's now twigged...these two look like they could be characters in a Japanese kids cartoon!!

I love them!!

xx

Back