• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Cried Again Today.........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Poor, poor Lady Lydia :cry:

It's going to be a long Summer, PLEASE PLEASE dont let her hocks abscessate................

014-8.jpg

015-11.jpg

017-10.jpg

018-7.jpg

030-3.jpg

Oh the poor thing I can't imagine how sore that must be for her ... and to think I've been mopping about whinging about the two blisters I've got on my heels :oops:

Sending vibes for you and all your buns Jane, I'm sure your luck must change soon.

Why does that happen? Do Rexes have thinner fur in general? I've never had a Rex at all!

It certainly looks like you're an expert at the dressings now. x

Poor Lady Lydia. :cry:

You give her so much care, Lady Lydia couldn't ask for more care and attention than you give her.

Is the summer worse for her hocks ?

Hugs to you Jane xxx

Her hocks are always worse from the end of April til about October. This year is particularly bad and we are only in May :cry:

Pookie's feet were like that last winter, they even burst a few times, blood everywhere :( They're fine at the moment though. I hope her feet get better soon!!!

They look really sore bless her:( What causes the sore hocks? (new to bunny owning and wondering what I should be looking out for:oops:)

Poor girlie :( Have you tried putting aloe vera on her hocks? It's meant to be good for bald/sore spots

They look so angry. Thank goodness she has you looking after them rather some eejit who would never think to check their rabbits feet.

I love the pic of her and Sir Victor snuggled together. Is he good at leaving her bandages alone?

Sending hock healing vibes for Lydia x

Is she normally good at keeping her bandages on?

Back