• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions on a 7x3 run please!

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
So I've finally decided to invest in a run. I've had a look around at materials and it seemed like it was going to cost me around £80 for materials, not counting additional tools that I would need to buy.

A local garden center have a 7x3 (and 3.5ft high) collapsing run for £95. Does that sound like a good deal? My aim is to then, in the next few weeks buy two additional wooden panels and double the width by ideal a further 4ft min.

What do you think ladies and gents? :wave:

So I've finally decided to invest in a run. I've had a look around at materials and it seemed like it was going to cost me around £80 for materials, not counting additional tools that I would need to buy.

A local garden center have a 7x3 (and 3.5ft high) collapsing run for £95. Does that sound like a good deal? My aim is to then, in the next few weeks buy two additional wooden panels and double the width by ideal a further 4ft min.

What do you think ladies and gents? :wave:

You can get a foldable run that's 6' by 4' from ebay for about £60-65.00 so maybe buy one off there and extend it?

Back