• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster bun Princess Paw-Paw ("The Bullet!")

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
You had Bouncer the Head Gardener videos a few days ago. Now it's Little Miss Paw Paws turn to show you some moves ....

As you will see she doesn't hang about! Faster than a bullet, needless to say we don't try to catch her :roll::lol: She goes back in her run when SHE is ready :lol:

Clicky:

Last edited:
She is so lovely, does she have special requirements at all? Is that why she's been with you so long? :love:

She is so lovely, does she have special requirements at all? Is that why she's been with you so long? :love:

No special requirements what so ever :D She loves her grub and hasn't turned her nose up at anything I've given her in the way of veg or foraged stuff :D As long as she doesn't have too many pellets she is a great hay eater too and golden nuggets are the norm now :mrgreen: Being a posh girl she does prefer the Ings hay to the farm baled stuff :roll::lol: but will eat both. She can be a bit grumpy sometimes and likes to grunt just to remind you that she's in charge :roll: but hey - she's a girl :lol::lol: She uses her litter trays and loves a nose rub :love: She's not difficult to pick up and sits still once in your arms. She's enjoyed free ranging time both inside the house and out but I would say over all prefers to be out :) No reason why she shouldn't bond either :wave:

Re-homing was slow last year and isn't great this year so far :(

Lovely to see her free ranging, makes me realise what my two are missing out on...:(
Lovely garden too by the way, I like the wicker case thing you are using as a planter.
Hannah x

Bumping this as really hoping someone might consider giving Paw Paw the forever home she so deserves :love:

Back