• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovecats!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Pure adoration :love:

1Madwill.jpg

1madwill2.jpg

1madwill3.jpg

:lol: It's pathetic, isn't it? Even more hilarious is their 13 year age gap! :lol:

Are your two related or just very good companions like my two there?

Naughty cats, that's a pretty big age gap.. apparently it's like 70 in cat years.. ewwwww! :shock::lol:

Mine are just companions :) I do have a brother and sister (the tabby in the pics aboves the boy) and they don't really get on now they're adults :?

:) The one on the left is 16 at the end of this month. He's just a lovely old boy who Bebe takes full advantage of. :lol:

Amazing. My cat hated all other cats. Mind you she never liked the bunnies or chinchillas either. The bunnies use to bully her.

Mine are just companions :) I do have a brother and sister (the tabby in the pics aboves the boy) and they don't really get on now they're adults :?

I guess they can be like us too. I really didn't get on with my brother either when I was growing up. :lol:

Back