• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Run

CAn you give us more information.

Is this to attatch to the current hutch you have>
What size is the hutch you are planning to use for all 3 rabbits once they are bonded together?
Are you planning to get a totally new set up for the 3 rabbits
What sort of budget have you to spend?

By answering the above questions this will help us to point you to an appropriate run for the 3 rabbits

CAn you give us more information.

Is this to attatch to the current hutch you have>
What size is the hutch you are planning to use for all 3 rabbits once they are bonded together?
Are you planning to get a totally new set up for the 3 rabbits
What sort of budget have you to spend?

By answering the above questions this will help us to point you to an appropriate run for the 3 rabbits

No more than £100 for the run.
I'm going to be getting a totally new set up, either a playhouse or shed.
Once the girls are big enough to free range then i'll attach the run onto the shed/playhouse.

Just a quick comment! Once you get your new set up do not get rid of your old one. You never know what may happen, you may well end up with three singles who won't bond.

The run would have to be bigger than 6' 4' as that's now not the recommended for even a pair :(

Try the website ukrabbithutches, I got a run from there and they do great sizes, they're great quality and great prices for the run you'll get :D :thumb:

Back