• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The animals this week u/d 2/6

blue_vix

Mama Doe
Some of the animals this week. I still need to try and find Jeremy a foster home if theres anyone who can help.

Toby
001-8.jpg

Beauty
053-2.jpg

Kira
003-7.jpg

039-2.jpg

Amy (OH's cat)
046-2.jpg

051-2.jpg

Last edited:
lovely bunnies ..but in one pic Beauty's eye looks sore..has she had her teeth checked?:?

They're going to check when she goes in for her neuter on thursday and if it the tooth I think they will do that instead of the neuter. She's on Baytril in the mean time. She wouldn't stay still long enough for them to look with the scope thing properly.

When Lola had her teeth done it was about a week before she was back right again but they wouldn't give me any metacalm. I've changed vets since then, I'm wonderig if to ring and speak to the vet on wednesday to ask to be provided with some for over the weeked after the op.

ETA Although actually, the pic where it looks a bit red is a reflection off a pink jug thing I've got on the window sill, the eye is just a little sticky.

Last edited:
It wouldnt let me upload these before because they had a file error but its decided I can now!

Logan
016-4.jpg

Beauty
003-9.jpg

Jeremy
004-7.jpg

005-11.jpg

This one is a little video of Jeremy playing with his bangles, they used to be mine but he's claimed them.

Back