• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aaaargghhh preloved!

Makes me so :censored: angry. I shouldn't look but I do sometimes. :roll:

EXCELLENT RABBIT CAGE

Excellent condition. 4ftx2ftx2ft. Used to house French Lop but would house 2 smaller rabbits well. Cage kept indoors/shed so is not weathered. No rotting inside as litter tray has been used.

Poor french lop :(

I'm surprise the bun didnt try to chew its way out! My frenchie runs free range all day but has a smallish cage where her water is. if i lock her in for 5 mins she start trying to chew her way out in rage!

Maybe the hutch was open in the shed 24/7 with just a litter tray in?
Am I thinking too positive? You never know the full story though...

:evil:
The worst I've seen is '(rather ugly) continental giant baby rabbit being sold due to ears being 0.5mm short of showing standerds. It comes with 2x1ft hutch. this will do her whole life! £2.50 to secure good home.'

:evil::evil:

:evil:
The worst I've seen is '(rather ugly) continental giant baby rabbit being sold due to ears being 0.5mm short of showing standerds. It comes with 2x1ft hutch. this will do her whole life! £2.50 to secure good home.'

:evil::evil:

That's got to be a troll or some kind of sick joke :shock:

I find that sending a polite message about RWAF standards and a link to the site makes me feel a lot better
(ranting does nothing)

some people don't realise and are happy to learn that the hutch they are selling shouldn't be sold for rabbits xx

I find that sending a polite message about RWAF standards and a link to the site makes me feel a lot better
(ranting does nothing)

some people don't realise and are happy to learn that the hutch they are selling shouldn't be sold for rabbits xx

I was thinking of doing that but it would probably offend them because they used to keep their bun in there... so they might think it's plenty big enough. :(

We need to re home our male rabbit. He is a cute little boy and uses a
Litter tray to keep his hutch clean. He has not been neutered.
We are getting to many foxes in our garden and have tried to keep them out but they keep coming back. We would hate for the kids to
Go down one morning and find the fix had been sucessful.
He is 6 months old and very cute. We can not let u have the hutch has it has been drilled to our wall and is also a little fox damaged!
Please only reply if u can offer a good home.

:shock::(

Ive only ever had a quick look at preloved,im an Ebayer myself.

I have a nose at the guinea pig forum site as well and someone there spotted some pretty stupid people on pre loved,for example one so called guinea pig breeder/rescue/charity had this advert on there:

For Sale
guinea pigs
Details
Type: Private Advert
Price: £5
Updated: 11 days ago
Description
adult males, mostly black & ginger currently living with other guinea pigs and rabbits....but getting theirs butts kicked by other males!
fine to be kept with rabbits

Think the bloke advertising these needs his butt kicked !!!

Ive only ever had a quick look at preloved,im an Ebayer myself.

I have a nose at the guinea pig forum site as well and someone there spotted some pretty stupid people on pre loved,for example one so called guinea pig breeder/rescue/charity had this advert on there:

For Sale
guinea pigs
Details
Type: Private Advert
Price: £5
Updated: 11 days ago
Description
adult males, mostly black & ginger currently living with other guinea pigs and rabbits....but getting theirs butts kicked by other males!
fine to be kept with rabbits

Think the bloke advertising these needs his butt kicked !!!

Thats putting it mildly!:evil: I don't know how you can look at them, they conjure up all sorts of images in my mind and I fnd it incredibly depressing, we have to hope that the French Lop was a free range house bun and the hutch was a 'base'.

Back