• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky: Why has the hoomin got purple hands?

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Shadow: I fink she's painting our new hutch :D

Binky: Did she get any purple on the hutch?

Shadow: Yes, nearly a tin full, she got quite a bit on the floor as well :roll:

Binky: Why didn't she put some old Megazorb bags on the floor?

Shadow: Just stoopid, I guess. When I was standing on your head to look I could see the new hutch and it's a Happy Hutch, and the hoomin has cobbled together some other bits of wood but I can't see what she's done with them.

Binky: I hope this drizzle doesn't stop her from working, I'd desperate to widdle in my new hutch!

Hoomin: *Sighs*

*Pictures to follow when I've put it together*

Last edited:
Shadow: I fink she's painting our new hutch :D

Binky: Did she get any purple on the hutch?

Shadow: Yes, nearly a tin full, she got quite a bit on the floor as well :roll:

Binky: Why didn't she put some old Megazorb bags on the floor?

Shadow: Just stoopid, I guess. When I was standing on your head to look I could see the new hutch and it's a Happy Hutch, and the hoomin has cobbled together some other bits of wood but I can't see what she's done with them.

Binky: I hope this drizzle doesn't stop her from working, I'd desperate to widdle in my new hutch!

Hoomin: *Sighs*

*Pictures to follow when I've put it together*

:roll: They're always SOO nosey! I have to add some things to their hutch in the few few days/weeks and I know I'm going to have 2 bunny faces squooshed against the mesh of their run desperate to know wtf I'm doing :lol:

And yep, always get a wee to announce their ownership of their new place :roll:

Silly bun-uns :love:

Back