• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Broccoli?

Leelu

Alpha Buck
Does anybody else's rabbits go hyper after broccoli?

Ivy darts around like mad after I give her some, darting around the pen and jumping into her hay box :lol:

Oscar has his little broccoli dance! He hops really high round the room with it in his mouth, Jessie just looks at him gone out! :lol:

I've only just started introducing veg and such as they are approaching 12 weeks now :)

Mine play tug of war with it :? I make sure theres enough for both of them and feed them pieces at a time but still

i have a picture that says all it needs to about how bella feels about her brocoli ;)

005-13.jpg

:lol:

Tomorrow I am trying tomato's :)
I have cherry toms...are these okay and Im guessing I should cut them up :?

Tomorrow I am trying tomato's :)
I have cherry toms...are these okay and Im guessing I should cut them up :?

ive never given my two tomatoe's to be honest they have brocoli, carrots, cauliflower and baby corn very very occasionaly.

they also have dried herbs.

i tried banana once and they both hate it :roll: fussy pair i got :lol:

Mine get rosemary whenever I'm trimming back the bush in the front garden :)
I might leave the toms till after the vets on Thursday...sods law Ivy would get covered in red juice and embarrass me on their first trip :roll:

Mine get rosemary whenever I'm trimming back the bush in the front garden :)
I might leave the toms till after the vets on Thursday...sods law Ivy would get covered in red juice and embarrass me on their first trip :roll:

:lol: messy buns. love it.

your buns are very cute by the way :love:

are they ya 1st buns?? :)

:lol: my two both turn their noses up at broccoli- in fact, they turn their noses up at anything other than spring greens carrots and bananas :lol: How did you guys get yours to eat different veg?

:lol: messy buns. love it.

your buns are very cute by the way :love:

are they ya 1st buns?? :)

Sort of.
My dad rescued a bun when I was very young 4/5. I called him Robo :oops:
But the previous owner treated him very badly, I don't think he was snipped either so was very aggressive. We kept him in a big hutch and run but never handled him as I was too young to know better.

We got the girls almost a month ago :) Still getting used to bunny proofing etc. as they are indoor buns as we only have a tiddly front garden.

:lol: my two both turn their noses up at broccoli- in fact, they turn their noses up at anything other than spring greens carrots and bananas :lol: How did you guys get yours to eat different veg?

I just cut off tiny pieces and put them right infront of their faces :lol: I always try with Ivy first as she runs up to me straight away unlike Harle who likes to see what Ivy is up to and if its safe :lol:

Sort of.
My dad rescued a bun when I was very young 4/5. I called him Robo :oops:
But the previous owner treated him very badly, I don't think he was snipped either so was very aggressive. We kept him in a big hutch and run but never handled him as I was too young to know better.

We got the girls almost a month ago :) Still getting used to bunny proofing etc. as they are indoor buns as we only have a tiddly front garden.

my two are indoor buns, i love having them where i can see them and they feel like a big part of the family :)

i just tried all different veg with my two and once i new what they liked stuck to it :wave:

I prefer being able to see them :)
We moved the front room around friday night so we could have their base with the playpen (it's only closed when I am out the room and at night) They seem a lot happier now :)
Think the OH is bringing some spring greens home so will save some before I cook them all:lol:

I prefer being able to see them :)
We moved the front room around friday night so we could have their base with the playpen (it's only closed when I am out the room and at night) They seem a lot happier now :)
Think the OH is bringing some spring greens home so will save some before I cook them all:lol:

my two are in the kitchen, i used to have them in the front room but our new place... they sound like they have boots on at night so had to move them :roll: :lol:

my two are in the kitchen, i used to have them in the front room but our new place... they sound like they have boots on at night so had to move them :roll: :lol:

Our downstairs is all open plan with a breakfast bar dividing the room :)
After a few drinks Friday we decided to move stuff around so we had under the bar free for the bins and so the girls feel more included :)

I've got people sleeping over next friday/saturday night and they will be on the sofa beds downstairs. I'm not sure whether or not to move the girls into the study or not :? I know they rattle the bars when we come down in the morning.

Our downstairs is all open plan with a breakfast bar dividing the room :)
After a few drinks Friday we decided to move stuff around so we had under the bar free for the bins and so the girls feel more included :)

I've got people sleeping over next friday/saturday night and they will be on the sofa beds downstairs. I'm not sure whether or not to move the girls into the study or not :? I know they rattle the bars when we come down in the morning.

trust me even a little bunny hop at night sounds like the world is coming to an end!!!!!!!!! :lol: ok slight over exageration, i love my sleep too much and get very cranky when its disturbed :oops: but they are very loud and when bella started rattling her bars at 3.30am i was very closed to kicking her furry little tush :lol: she's sucha a drama queen :roll:

trust me even a little bunny hop at night sounds like the world is coming to an end!!!!!!!!! :lol: ok slight over exageration, i love my sleep too much and get very cranky when its disturbed :oops: but they are very loud and when bella started rattling her bars at 3.30am i was very closed to kicking her furry little tush :lol: she's sucha a drama queen :roll:

I am the same with sleep :)
:lol: Ivy is the real noise/trouble maker, she was rattling the playpen so I let them out for a run, next thing I know shes somehow got herself stuck under the sofa bed and has wedged herself under it and can't get out :roll:

I am the same with sleep :)
:lol: Ivy is the real noise/trouble maker, she was rattling the playpen so I let them out for a run, next thing I know shes somehow got herself stuck under the sofa bed and has wedged herself under it and can't get out :roll:

:lol: why do buns always get stuck and then they look at us like 'i...i...i just dont know what happened mummeh??!!'

:roll:

Back