• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

suggestions of best rabbit savvy vet in far south east Kent please?

Specifically for molar dentals as Pebbles will probably be needing them regularly now.

I phoned the Animal Hospital at margate, but they still do Cylap for VHD, so I wasn't happy about that!

Any suggestions appreciated!

Thanks

hi, i live in westgate, i use Eagle Vets Birchington.. Not specifically bunny vets but lieben is wonderful with the small furries, he has treated Truffles for a spur, my chins & degus.. God, dont go to college rd, or pets at home. Honestly, eagle vets are so good with all animals. Good luck xx

Thanks for the suggestions. Eagle vets was the next one on my list - as that is the one Thanet Animal group rescue centre uses for neutering, and where I took my Steffi to be done after I adopted her. I only moved to Pets at Home companion care as it was convenient to get to.

I'll give them a ring tomorrow and ask them a few questions.

Shuette, thanks for the reply but unfortunately Maidstone is about an hours drive from me (on a good day) but good to know if I exhaust all other options.

Shuette, thanks for the reply but unfortunately Maidstone is about an hours drive from me (on a good day) but good to know if I exhaust all other options.

I can understand that. I do know of people who drive that far to get there but if you have a good vet nearer then be less stress, on the buns and you!

Back