• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics of chuls wedding

weeble

There are more on fbook if you are friends with me
Steph after the blue cake
DSCN0353.jpg

he tongue bar was already blue!
DSCN0347.jpg

Steph looking lovely
DSCN0336.jpg

pressie table

Yeah good arent they :lol: Some of mine have come out a bit blurry and I cant put the non blurry ones up cuz they have Rach in - I havent tagged her in them either yet

i haven't put mine on fb yet, will put them up when i get back from picking lucas up and tag you :)

yeah you look young :) i presumed you were older as your posts were,oooh i know what im trying say but dont know how word it :oops::lol:

:lol::lol: I am 30 so not a baby I moved out when I was 18 so I am fairly wordly. Its interesting though you never know how other people see you or think you are from the way you post

:lol::lol: I am 30 so not a baby I moved out when I was 18 so I am fairly wordly. Its interesting though you never know how other people see you or think you are from the way you post

30?:shock: no way.wouldve said about 24 :D

Back