• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brilliant news!!!!

MichG

Mama Doe
I have a group of 8!!!!!!! And it has gone soooooo smoothly!
Took all 9 (and the foster bun) to work yesterday to bond. We put little foster bun in with everyone, but decided she was far too smalll and might get crushed (I decided to keep her!!) as she only weight 499g's so I took Snoopy out as he is only 1.4kgs as I didn't want to keep her on her own. So yesterday I bonded a pair and an 8.

I have to say everything was perfect!! I had my reservations as my 2 oldest buns are aggressive and not always nice, but there has been no fighting or aggression whatso ever, a tiny bit of humping, a couple of chases and scuffles but most of the time they just huddle together and eat hay!! I have bought them home and into their new shed where they have been over night and again everything has been fine!! I actually cannot believe how easy it has been so far (famous last words!!) Day 2 and no blood yet!!

I have no reservations now bonding the other 2 in in a couple of months time when my newest addition has grown :D

Congratulations! I'm so jealous, I'd love a group of four ... imagine how excited I would be with a group of 8!!!

:shock: You are very brave.

:DWell done, it must be fantastic to have a group like that. Glad you are keeping the "foster" bun.

:shock: You are very brave.

:DWell done, it must be fantastic to have a group like that. Glad you are keeping the "foster" bun.

Didnt seem brave yesterday morning!
Me and my boss got through 3 large bars of chocolate within 3 hours yesterday! We were very stressed to start with! Will post some pics in a bit but every time I go in with the camera they all swarm towards me and stop looking cute and cuddly :lol:

Didnt seem brave yesterday morning!
Me and my boss got through 3 large bars of chocolate within 3 hours yesterday! We were very stressed to start with! Will post some pics in a bit but every time I go in with the camera they all swarm towards me and stop looking cute and cuddly :lol:

:lol:

Yes, we need lots of pictures please.

Back